Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Língua Português

Agora vou tentar escrever um blog em Português sobre como foi para mim para aprender a língua. (Desculpe se eu escrever errado, ainda estou aprendendo)

Since I have been here for 6 months I am going to attempt to write about how it has been to learn Portuguese, don't worry though I will write both Portuguese and English.

Lingua Português tinha sido uma experiência. Já tinha aprendido italiano e espanhol tava mais fácil para mim para aprender. Mas a gramática acho que é mais complicado e tinha estado difícil para entender. Tipo quando usar do, em vez de, de. Uma outra coisinha é escreve, porque sempre estou ouvindo e estou falando mas não estou praticando como escrever (por isso eu estou tentando escrever meu blog em Português). Com certeza me ajuda muito que aqui no Brasil pessoas não falam inglês ou eles têm vergonha de falar. Também meus amigos que falam inglês perfeitamente falam comigo em Português. Por isso eu aprendei mais rápido do que aprendei italiano na Italia. Também agora eu posso dizer que entendo quase tudo, e falo bastante coisas. Com certeza estou ainda aprendendo, mas essa é minha experiência até agora. Também depois este blog vou escrever em Português e Inglês.

The Portuguese language has been quite an experience for me. Since I have already learned Italian and Spanish it has been easier for me to learn Portuguese. But I still have had a challenge in learning the language. One thing that has been quite hard with learning the language has been the grammar. Another thing that has been difficult has been writing, as I do a lot of listening and talking but do not get to practice writing so much. One thing that has definitely helped me to learn the language is that here people either do not speak English or that they are shy at practicing. Even my friends who are fluent in English speak with me only in Portuguese. Which is much different then when I was in Italy, as I spoke more English at the beginning of my exchange there. Of course though now I am still learning the language, but I will continue to try and learn as much as possible before I go back to the states. Also I am going to attempt from now on to write my blog in both languages.

Thats all I have now.

Until Next Time         


No comments:

Post a Comment